break

Wow. It has been a mad dash the last couple weeks - wrapping up my last semester of classes for the doctoral program which necessitated a day-trip to Florida, and then a weekend trip to California, and inbetween one computer caught fire and the other decided to roll over and die - and then there are the contract nightmares. Life is not boring, to be certain.

Anyway, I appreciate the kind comments recently and I just wanted to remind folks that I am happy to contact people to discuss issues more but if you leave anonymous notes I have no way of contacting you! Please email me directly if you don't want to share your email with the world!

I seem to have a two week break now before the next round of travel. I'll be posting more soon..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deconstructing the myth of clothing sensitivity as a 'sensory processing disorder'

On retained primitive reflexes

Twenty years of SIPT - where do we go next?