on private practice

Hm, perhaps my postings over the next little while will be restricted to text only. I wanted to talk about private practice, and perhaps talk a little bit about what I went through in the last 36 hours, and perhaps talk about a broader desire to help other people get involved in private practice - but now that I can't upload my picture I am feeling a little deflated.

It was of Thelma and Louise, flying over a cliff, preferring to face death than capture. That is kind of what entering private practice is like.

I don't mean this in a negative way whatsoever, despite what the last 36 hours was like.

Now that I am here on my slow dial-up connection I don't have motivation. I might read instead. I think that I am just tired. The sun set around an hour ago. The waves are pushing quietly but insistently at the beach outside. All is right with the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deconstructing the myth of clothing sensitivity as a 'sensory processing disorder'

On retained primitive reflexes

Twenty years of SIPT - where do we go next?