At the end of the day, there are still the tomatoes


What a wonderful and busy day we had today.

Getting ready for vacation is always the most stressful part of going on a vacation to me. I always feel a big push to catch up all the paperwork, get all the billing out, make sure all the little pieces are well organized.

I have one pressing problem that I don't know how to solve yet: what do I do with my garden when I am away?? Today I picked my first tomato. It pleased me, but raised the large question.

Then I remembered, there will always be tomatoes left on the vine. Maybe the rabbits will eat them, and that wouldn't be so bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deconstructing the myth of clothing sensitivity as a 'sensory processing disorder'

On retained primitive reflexes

Twenty years of SIPT - where do we go next?